CNC Programmer Machinists
Leussink Engineering, a world leading precision engineering company with the latest technology CNC equipment in Wollongong, NSW is currently seeking applications from CNC Programmer Machinists.
The position offers varied and exciting CNC machining work on mining, heavy industrial, transport, defence and other large, critically important equipment. You’ll be mentored, coached and trained on the Leussink Way and importantly, on some of the world’s most sophisticated and modern milling and turning equipment one of which includes the Zayer Memphis Machining Centre– a fully automatic, computerised machining centre with a 360 deg rotational capability to machine very large mining and heavy industrial components. Other machinery includes Okuma Lathes (small and large), Sachman Bed Mills (small and large), Dahlih machine centers (variety of sizes) and Okuma Horrizontal Pallet Mill (600mm).
The successful applicant will be involved in the following:
- Diverse range of CNC milling & CNC turning work;
- State-of-the-Art modern workshop facilities & machining equipment;
- MasterCAM & other programming;
- Work with Heidendain, Fanuc, Okuma controls;
- Exciting industries of Earthmoving, Mining, Heavy Industrial and Defence;
- Be part of a proactive friendly team environment;
- Permanent & flexible work hours with OT as required;
- Be part of an excellent workmanship, high quality & continuous improvement culture;
- Great career opportunities.
The successful applicant will receive above average wages and be part of a great family owned and operated company which continues to build upon its 40 years of success in industry. Leussink Engineering always considers the career development of its employees and as the successful applicant you'll be a welcomed addition to our family of over 45 employees.