Electrical & Machine Maintenance Fitter
Leussink Engineering, a world leading precision engineering company with the latest technology CNC equipment in Wollongong, NSW is currently seeking applications from Electrical & Machine Maintenance Fitter.
The position offers varied and exciting project and maintenance work within a modern manufacturing facility. You’ll be mentored, coached and trained on the Leussink Way and importantly, on some of the world’s most sophisticated and modern milling, turning and other metal cutting/forming equipment one of which includes the Zayer Memphis Machining Centre– a fully automatic, computerised machining centre with a 360 deg rotational capability to machine very large mining and heavy industrial components.
You’ll be the “go to” person on all issues of machine maintenance & electrical and envisage you’ll have the following attributes & responsibilities;
- Managing & performing machine troubleshooting, repairs & routine maintenance;
- Interpret electrical schematics & wiring diagrams, PLC & other electrical control systems;
- Experienced with PLC programming and trouble shooting.
- Electrical qualified including certification to undertake test and tagging;
- Good understanding of pneumatics & hydraulics & their relevant controls & functions;
- Assist with key tasks of the manufacturing process as and when required;
- Work within the exciting industries of Earthmoving, , Recycling, Mining, Heavy Industrial and Defence;
- Be part of a proactive friendly team environment;
- Permanent & flexible work hours with OT as required;
- Be part of an excellent workmanship, high quality & continuous improvement culture;
- Great career opportunities.
You’ll receive above average wages and be part of a great family owned and operated company which continues to build upon its 40 years of success in industry. Leussink Engineering always considers the career development of its employees and as the successful applicant you'll be a welcomed addition to our family of over 40 employees.